Talk:List of programs broadcast by Cartoon Network

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Re-add Sonic Boom to the former acquired programming[edit]

I'd do this myself, but the page is protected because of vandalism. I'm sure these edits were done in good faith, but the user said that the show was still airing on CN because of a few occasional reruns and it's presence on the website. Well, yes, it's still on the CN website, but this is a list of shows that are airing on the NETWORK. Anything on the website is, as thus, irrelevant.

As for the reruns on the network.... I have no idea what schedule he was using, because there have NOT been any reruns for basically the whole year on Cartoon Network. I check the schedule almost every day, and wanna know how much Sonic Boom has been shown (new episodes or reruns) since January 2017? NONE. It's not just Boomerang getting episodes first, it's that no new episodes or reruns are airing on CN, PERIOD.